The simple way to create your own beautiful iBooks, right on the iPad.
Read them in iBooks, send them to your friends, or submit them to the iBookstore.
Ideal for children’s picture books, photo books, art books, cook books, manuals, textbooks, and the list goes on.
★ The no #1 Book app for the iPad in 18 countries
★ "Book Creator makes e-book publishing easy” - wired.com
★ One of the Top 50 Apps for the iPad - The Guardian 2011
Watch the video of Book Creator in action and find out more at www.redjumper.net/bookcreator
Perfect for designers
"What a great tool! It’s sleek, intuitive, and easy. Being able to design a fixed layout picture book right on the iPad makes total sense. Highly recommended."
- Liz Castro, Author of ‘EPUB Straight to the Point: Creating ebooks for the Apple iPad and other ereaders’
Perfect for the classroom
"My students loved this app. They felt it was so easy to use, that they could open it for the first time and know intuitively what to do. Having it then go to iBooks and create an individual bookshelf was fantastic."
- Rosey McQuillan, Pre-K-12 Assistive Technology Specialist, Massachusetts
Book Creator is available with Apple’s volume discount for educational institutions.
Perfect for the home
Use Book Creator to create a personalised story for your child, or arrange family pictures and art into a beautiful eBook. Then pass your iPad to your child and watch their imagination run free!
* Quickly add pictures from the Photos app, or grab them from the web, then move and resize them with your fingers.
* Edit text using the onscreen keyboard, and apply rich formatting to make it look great.
* Choose from all of the iPad's fonts - over 50 to use.
* Layout your book exactly as you want it with guidelines and snap positioning.
* A quick tap and you're reading your book in iBooks!
* Send your books to your friends over email, to iTunes on your computer, over Dropbox, or to a WebDav server.
* With your books created using the international ePub standard you know they will be readable now and in the future.
* Full support for iBooks’ fixed layout format, including double page images.
* Includes a Getting Started tutorial plus online support articles at www.redjumper.net/bookcreator
* Upcoming free upgrades will add many more features to Book Creator including audio and video.